LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've got the labview vi written to read my IMU data from a serial port in COM1 and it displays onto the table on the front panel. I'm having trouble getting this data onto an excel spreadsheet. Any ideas?

I've got the labview vi written to read my IMU data from a serial port in COM1 and it displays onto the table on the front panel. I'm having trouble getting this data onto an excel spreadsheet. Any ideas? Right now my data will collect one reading instead of continuously reading my IMU which displays data in a continuous stream.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,570 Views)

Hi

Your vi is in 2009 version, which i am unable to open in 8.6

However, if you want your data to be saved in excel sheet, here is the VI

Somil Gautam
Think Weird
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,543 Views)

i have alrady wright data on sd card that is the imu data. now i want to read this file (data) offline can any one suggest some vi for the data readind of the imu in labview. using this i can observe all the data of imu for the dynamic behaviour of any object...

Ankesh...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,551 Views)

Hi Ankesh.

I'm not sure exactly what your set-up is or what your application is about, but I found an article that may be helpful.  It explains how to configure and read IMU data in LabVIEW.

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/8163/en/

Also, you might want to open a new forum post to get more activity.  Due to this forum's age, it may not get as much visibility.

Hope this helps!

Casey L.

Applications Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,522 Views)