LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to blink the Datapoints in XY graph.

Solved!
Go to solution

I'm using a XY graph with 2 waveform in it. One of it has Data points shown, and I want to blink those particular Data points. Help me out in blinking those data points. I tried blinking with Property node but the other graph without the data points are blinking,

Thanks for helping.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 20
(3,524 Views)

Use a loop with a suitable delay and alternatively update the graph with and without these data points.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 20
(3,517 Views)

It's real-time plotting, so values will change at some interval according to the delay. But I need these data points to blink.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 20
(3,513 Views)

My method will still work if done right. What is your definition of "real time"?

Can you show us a simplified version of your code using e.g. simulate data?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 20
(3,494 Views)

Attached.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 20
(3,486 Views)

These are just pretty useless images, not code. What part should blink and how fast? What is the loop rate?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 20
(3,462 Views)

The code is very lengthy, so I am not able to upload all. In that Front panel, graph is shown. I want to blink those points which is Red in color. Is there any way to do that?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 20
(3,458 Views)

@dhanushmh wrote:

I want to blink those points which is Red in color. Is there any way to do that?

Yes, of course there is.

(But we cannot help you unless you answer our questions)

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 20
(3,451 Views)

Loop rate is 1sec, So the values change for every second. I want to blink the Data points every time when the values change. I mean to say Loop rate=1sec and blinking rate should be 1sec. Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 20
(3,448 Views)

Do I see a hard wired endless loop??

Remember stopping a vi with the abort button is like stopping your car with tree on the road 😄

You can use the poperties of the graph to change the colors of the plot points ...

see example... 

EDIT:   on every interation the color is swapped

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

Message 10 of 20
(3,447 Views)