From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need LabVIEW 2.2.1 (Mac) diskettes.

I have dire need for a set of LabVIEW 2.2.1 (Mac) installation diskettes. Does anyone have a set? Thanks for help!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,126 Views)
I have a set. I am not ready to give them up as one system out there may still be using it. If I copied the files and emailed them to you would that work?

Lynn
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,126 Views)
Lynn--Thanks for the offer. I've discovered a set here at my school---I think they will work. If not, I'll get back to you. -Ed-
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,102 Views)

i noticed you have a set a 2.2.1 install disks.  i am seriously in need of a set.  one of my old macs went down and i need to get labVIEW up and running ASAP. is there a way i can get a copy of those files from you?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,824 Views)

At one time I had a set of disk images, but I have not been able to locate them.  They may have been lost in a hard drive crash a few years ago.  I will check a couple of other places and let you know in a day or two.

Lynn 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,805 Views)

Thanks Lynn, 

You can contact me directly at nbonfanti@dbsant.com

i really appreciate it.

Nick

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,797 Views)