LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a DAQ Assistant configured to read multiple channels at the same time. When I wire a graph indicator to the output, I see all of my signals jumbled together. How do I split them up into seperate signals?

Solved!
Go to solution

I have a DAQ Assistant configured to read 2 channels at the same time. When I wire a graph indicator to the output, I see the 2 signals jumbled together. How do I split them up into seperate signals?

When I wire any type of indicator it is showing just one output of a single channel.

I want 2 indicators showing 2 different signals as expected from the 2 channels configured. How to do this?

I have tried using split signal but it end up showing only 1 output from 1 signal in both the indicators.

thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(12,804 Views)
If you only have 2 channels, then you need a split signal with 2 outputs and if you wire a graph to each, then each graph will show a different channel. If you don't then you've done something wrong and should post your VI.
Message 2 of 5
(12,801 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author hgottipati

Yes you are right. I tried that but I did not get the result.

I just found the way. When we launch split signal, we should expand it (split signal icon) from above and not from below. It took me a while to figure out this. 

thanks 

Message 3 of 5
(12,798 Views)

Thanks for the post, We need to use the Split Signal subVI and then you can take multiple outputs from a DAQ Assistant subVI.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(9,768 Views)