LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get a message like "labview load error code 30:could not initialize password" after crash windows and reinstall labview 5.1 Somebody know what is this?

I use
Windows 2000 SP1
LabView 5.1

I had developed a lot of vi's before the operating system crash, after this all vi can not be opened, althought they was not opened when the system crash...
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,358 Views)
It sounds like your VI's have been corrupted. I would be willing to take a look at a couple of them to see if there is anything we can do to salvage them. You can create an email support request by going to http://www.ni.com/ask. Just attach a couple of your VIs along with a detailed explanation of what led up to this behavior.

Matt Kisler
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,358 Views)
thanks by your answer
it's like I thought, that the vi's was corrupted, but I have some doubts...
I undestand that the vi's that was running may be corrupted, but all the vi's was on different partition than windows operating system (at this moment, this partition is working fine and it was not necessary to format this partition where I have some other information, the windows partition was formatted before to reinstall ), then the vi's that they are not working at that moment I thought that they must work ... or some VI, not all vi's that they were created by the other installation...
I am not sure about that...
I send one simple vi, only compute the CRC of one string as input, and return two strings, one with two characters in hexadecimal showing
the CRC, and other that joined that CRC with the original string....
in order to compute the CRC only pass the string to array of charracters and make a sum about all characters of the array like U8, return one U8 and past this value to string in hexadecimal...
The complete sofware was more or less 15 vi's and it's one program to collect data from a tide monitor by RS232... It's possible that it was better to start at the beginning, because only was two weeks of work, but if I can know how to recover one VI, it's possible that I could recover this two weeks testing and working...
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,358 Views)