LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I find a vehicle model in LabVIEW not Simulink model.

Hi.
I find a vehicle model in LabVIEW. I don't want to use Simulation Interface Toolkit.
I tried to use simulink dll vehicle model using Simulation Interface Toolkit. But these method had a some problem of delay.
So I directly want to use vehicle model in LabVIEW.
And I also tried to convert simulink dll file to LabVIEW vi file using Simulation Module.
But in these process, all dll functions did't be converted. Bcoz dll file consisted of state-flow, integrator, derivate and etc.
If anyone has the vehicle model in LabVIEW, plz contact to me.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,086 Views)

Hello Joey Lee,

I am not sure what you mean by vehicle model in LabVIEW… are you referring to using the Engine Simulator Starter Kit? Or might this forum post about using non-linear systems in the Simulation Toolkit be more along the lines of what you are referring to?

David G
Sales Engineer - SE Michigan & N Ohio
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,046 Views)

Thank you for your reply.

I want to simulate vehicle dynamics using LabVIEW. And I have a vehicle dynamic model in simulink mdl file.

I tyied to simulate vehicle model through the SIT.

But I want to simulate the whole vehicle model using LabVIEW, so I searched simualtion module.

Simulation module has a simulink translator. Then I translated simulink vehicle model to LabVIEW function.

But some blocks doesn't be translated. So I want to find a whole vehicle dynamic model.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,032 Views)

Hello Joey Lee,

The Control Design and Simulation Module v 8.6 does not support certain features in .mdl files. Please have a look at this linked document, and ensure that your .mdl file does not contain any of these features. I hope this helps 🙂

David G
Sales Engineer - SE Michigan & N Ohio
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,014 Views)