LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'd like to control/read INCA with LabView.

Hi Amp12,

I am trying to setup the communication between LabVIEW and INCA which are installed in the same computer. I was also getting error when selecting ActiveX class in INCA_COM_Test.vi. 

Could you tell me which object I should choose from MR1 library to set up the communication?  I tried several but they will cause error(not exectuable).

You mentioned testing different libraries, but it seems to me that I can only select certain object from one of these libraries.

Thannks

Jian

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 34
(2,088 Views)

JianZ,  You will need to direct your question to Hannes.Cape, as I was unsuccessful in implimenting the code used in INCA_COM_TEST.vi.

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 34
(2,051 Views)

I have modified VIs provided by @dryan0929 and I am able to update ECU Parameter,  I have tested attached VI to change the values of the parameters in the ECU.

It is working fine for Intermediate delay of more than 150 ms between read and write operation.

User ManualUser ManualWrite/Update Register -Block DiagramWrite/Update Register -Block DiagramWrite/Update Register -Front PanelWrite/Update Register -Front Panel

CLD
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 34
(1,305 Views)

Tapan,

I have used your TCP_vi to make communication INCA with labview,however the ICNA 'ASAM MCD 3MC ' page have not received the command form labview,is there anything wrong withe the setup of labview? and is there new version of ASAP3 vi driver ?

222.png333.png

Message 34 of 34
(917 Views)