cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot resize any object inside a tab control and the tab control itself

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all,

from this morning I notice I cannot still resize the object placed inside a tab control neither the tab control itself.

I have some objects (controls, indicators, etc) outside the tab control and they're resizable (I can see the dark blue squares and I'm able to shrink/enlarge the object); instead, any object inside the tab control are not yet resizable (when I select it the dark blue squares are not visible and I cannot access to the object properties by clicking with the right mouse button over it). If i access to the object's properties from the block diagram, the apparence->size frame is gray and I cannot edit any size fields.

It seems something was changed when I try to set the minimum window size and the windows appareance in the VI proprerties but I restore the previous values...

How can I fix this problem?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,210 Views)
could you send your vi or at least copy and paste your control in a vi and send it
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,204 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lucast85

Make sure , Tab Control is not Locked.

Ifthe Tab Control is Locked Resize is not possible

@Lucast85 wrote:

Hi all,

from this morning I notice I cannot still resize the object placed inside a tab control neither the tab control itself.

I have some objects (controls, indicators, etc) outside the tab control and they're resizable (I can see the dark blue squares and I'm able to shrink/enlarge the object); instead, any object inside the tab control are not yet resizable (when I select it the dark blue squares are not visible and I cannot access to the object properties by clicking with the right mouse button over it). If i access to the object's properties from the block diagram, the apparence->size frame is gray and I cannot edit any size fields.

It seems something was changed when I try to set the minimum window size and the windows appareance in the VI proprerties but I restore the previous values...

How can I fix this problem?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 4
(3,196 Views)

Yes, it was blocked! Probably I accidentally blocked it.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,187 Views)