LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot compile anything

I have a problem with my setup. My labview project has been running perfectly till today, when I cannot compile any project. My project works perfectly in another computer. Same with "simpler" projects that I have. I cannot compile. I have tried to compile an empty vi, but the problem is the same. 

I decided to remove all labview components from my host computer. I removed everything from the host (NI-MAX/my-computer/sofware, all programs selected) and reinstalled Labview 2013. After doing that, the problem still happens. Attached you have a picture where you can check which error appears. It even happens with empty fpga VI.

I am running Labview 2013 in an Windows 7 64bit. Xilinx 14.4 13.0.0
My software package worked perfectly till today. Maybe something got corrupted...

Any suggestion? Thanks in advance
Pablo
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,363 Views)

You've re-installed NI things.  Butm did you try re-installing the compiler as that sounds like the source of your problems?

For future reference, you should bring up FPGA in the subject, in the first sentence, or pretty much anywhere other than the end of your post.  It helps others understand your issue to know what we are looking at from the start.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,304 Views)