LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking for some information on ELAN protocol for Siemens analyzers and also some information on AK protocol for California Analytical Analyzers. Mainly I need a starting point to communicate with these devices for labview.

Hi David,

We have a Siemens Ultramat 23 unit which I am interested in geting the CO, CO2 and O2 values to LabVIEW via RS232/485. I would be greatful if you can email me the ELAN documentation and the VIs as you have for so many others.

Thanks for your help.

my email : bret.ekstrand@csagroup.org

0 Kudos
Message 151 of 266
(980 Views)

Thanks David,

It worked great.  Your work is a great foundation for me to learn from and build upon.  I hope to apply this towards efficiency test data logging and computing CO air free for our combustion tests to start.  Taking the values from the display will simplify the measurement uncertainty since I won't have to consider the conversion from the analog outputs.

Thanks again.

Bret

0 Kudos
Message 152 of 266
(969 Views)

Hi Dave,

We just got an ultramat 23 here and would love to use your vi files and ELAN documentation.  If you would be willing to share them with us that'd be great.

Thanks!

Nick

nauyeung@ufl.edu

0 Kudos
Message 153 of 266
(953 Views)

Dear Dave,

With your vi's plus your much appreciated help we got this working!  You certainly have done what would have taken us months to do in terms of interfacing our Ultramat 23 with the NI Labview infrastructure.  

Thanks again,

Nick

0 Kudos
Message 154 of 266
(911 Views)

Hi David,

Could you send me the zip file alos? I need to commnucate with an ultramat 23 and a calomat 6, I can't find the protocol ELAN.

My email: yan.liu@uclouvain.be

Thank you very much.

Lily

0 Kudos
Message 155 of 266
(890 Views)

Hi David,

We have a Siemens Ultramat 23 unit which I am interested in geting the CO, CO2 and O2 values to LabWindows CVI via RS232/485. I would be greatful if you can email me the ELAN documentation and the VIs if you have not directly material to cvi .

Very Thanks for your help.

my email : biagimax@virgilio.it

0 Kudos
Message 157 of 266
(847 Views)

Hi David,

I would be very appreciated if you can share VI codes with us. My e-mail address is following: eakkoyun85@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot in advance

0 Kudos
Message 158 of 266
(739 Views)

eakkoyun,

Please confirm that you are asking for driver code for an OXYMAT and/or an ULTRAMAT device (*not* a NOXMAT), and it's also good to know what version of LabVIEW you're currently running.  Thanks.

Dave

David Boyd
Sr. Test Engineer
Abbott Labs
(lapsed) Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 159 of 266
(719 Views)