From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a beginner,I want to buy this product Labview 8.6 with Chinese taobao.com pay treasure, but I don't know how to do?? For help

I don't understand the reference to taobao or to treasure but LabVIEW 8.6 has not been available for sale in several years.

Yet another of a rash of similar student IDs.??
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,857 Views)

Sounds like pirate software to me. Guess only NI can confirm or deny.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,826 Views)

What's the reason for students to buy LabVIEW?

Their university should supply them with software needed for special courses - and the university should have a volume license directly from NI.

I guess NI reads those threads too. I guess they are interested to know the university name to have the local sales guy visit them…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,820 Views)
It is a way of paying the equivalent of a credit card or bank cards
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,811 Views)

Please contact your local NI branch. NI has an academic program with specific offers for students. If you are applicable to that program as student, you can use all these decent benefits.

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,797 Views)

actually taobao is a website which is just like ebay.  Plus your ID is very cool, as for the question, I think you can not buy a LV in taobao.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,758 Views)