From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Howto: Simulate Multisim Circuits with a Real-Time Input from Oscilloscope in LabView

Hi All,

My question is:

How can I run a realtime input for my circuits in Multisim after transferring my design to LabVIEW using the co-simulation plug in. 

I would like the input of my Amplifier to be a real-time signal from an oscilloscope (see attached screenshot), where the signal is amplified and simulates through to the next circuit being the filter and the schmitt trigger. 

The waveform acquisition logic is also attached, where LabVIEW connects to a oscilloscope and graphs the data. (See attached screenshot)

Thank you for your help. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,527 Views)

bump

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,471 Views)

anyone???

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,438 Views)

Hello PDEMU

Is something like this  what you want to achieve? This video shows the process of how to control the input of a circuit of Multisim from LabVIEW. I think you just need to take the data from the oscilloscope and send it to the circuit but I do not understand in which part you are having issues. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,385 Views)