LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view different sine waves in an array and make an fft of these and display it in one graph?

Solved!
Go to solution

How can i cannect the output of my mathscript in the Spectral Measurements VI SIgnal Input. I'm having a problem since the output of the mathscript file "D" is DBL 2D. I dont know how to convert this data type in order to be connected to the signal input of the Spectral Measurements VI. I also want that the waveform graph connected to output of the Spectral Measurements VI, will display the FFT of the three sine waves in one graph.

2.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,399 Views)

Don’t Create Multiple threads.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/How-to-view-different-sine-waves-in-an-array-and-make-an-fft-of/td-p...

You should build waveform for every signal.

FFT.png

Munna
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,388 Views)

What do you call that orange table? Where is it located in the functions pallete?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,376 Views)

i.e. your Output Data coming from Math script.

example I created 2-d Array Constant.

From, Array Pallet --- > Array Constant --- > Drag n Drop DBL in that array (from Numeric Pallet)

Munna
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,366 Views)

How do i connect the output of my mathscript file to the 2d array? Sorry Im still new in LabVIEW

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,345 Views)
Solution
Accepted by gjjude

Don't Connect. Just pass it to Forloop.

FFT2.png

Munna
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,334 Views)

Ok thanks i get it now. thank you 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,332 Views)

While building waveform just think about your 2D array. Because For loop reads your Data by rows. If you want to read it by column then use “Transpose 2D Array.vi” (before passing into For Loop). And also think about other parameters in your waveform data (i.e. dt , t0).

If your problem got solved, make it as “Accept Solution”

Munna
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,324 Views)