LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use labjack U12 to control solenoid directional valve with Labview in hydraulic system

Really appreciate your patient,  I checked all lines, now it works fine, new problem is I can only get it start running, unable to switch the state, even abort execution in labview can't de-active the relay. Am wonderiong if I missed anything in labview. Could you please take a look at it for me? Thanks soo much!!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(794 Views)

You have a constant wired to the state input, so it will not change unless you change the constant.  You probably want a control instead.  See the attached example.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(769 Views)

Thanks!!! Now is finally fixed, I can get R1-R3 works perfect in a manual way. Could you please advise how I can set the Relay switch automatically? Like Active R2 for 40 Secs, de-active R2, then active R3 for 10 secs, de-active R3, active R2 again.. repeat about 1000 cycles.Please at least give me some hints like which function I should use in labview....Again, thanks soooo much!!!.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(736 Views)

There are many options for that.  Perhaps a sequence in a loop, although a state machine might be a more elegant solution.  Since that is just a LabVIEW fundamentals question, and nothing specific to LabJack, I suggest you start a new forum topic and ask for help in a generic LabVIEW programming manner.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(709 Views)