LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Generate Synchronization Parameters for PSK modulation and demodulation

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi I am trying to use Generate Synchronization Parameters.vi to sync the recovered stream after demodulation and my input stream to modualtion block but I don't know how to work with this block to sync input stream with output stream. Also would you please let me know what are the ways to sync input bits and demodulation  bit stream.I really appreciated your help

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,552 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ethen99

Hi en99,

In order to use "MT Generate Synchronization Parameters.vi" you must wire in the following on your block diagram:

• The system parameters created in "MT Generate System Parameters.vi" needs to be wired directly to the sync vi.
  • The synchronization parameters need to be wired direct to "MT Demodulate.vi"
  • The synchronization bits can be wired into the sync vi direct from "MT Generate Bits.vi"

What I have done is taken your 11.vi that you uploaded in your previous post and altered it to contain the sync vi. I have saved it as a 2010 version.

I hope this information helps!

Kind Regards,

Larry Colvin
Associate Principal Engineer
Dyson Technology Ltd.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,527 Views)

Sir,

we are using output of mt generate bits block as an input to generate synchronization parameters block. But after adding sync bits the message stream  is altered and we are getting a very high ber due to that.Kindly help in this regard.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,867 Views)

where to find generate system parameters in labview??

how to start ask modulation in labview??

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,841 Views)