From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer Dynamic Data to the data type can be displied by using XY graph Vi.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,106 Views)
That would depend on the nature of your dynamic data. If the data is like a single waveform, you could extract the Y component of the waveform and generate the X component using the Ramp Pattern VI.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message Edited by kehander on 11-22-2006 04:32 PM

Message 2 of 8
(3,100 Views)

Dear Kehander

Thank you for your information. I am using PCI-5124 to monitor two chanel signal, Chanel 0 and 1. I want to using each of Y component of the two waveforms as x, y and disply in XYgraph. Could you kindly tell me how to do it?

Sincerely,

yours

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,084 Views)

I'm assuuming that you are using express VIs since you are using dynamic data. If that's the case, you just have to use the split signal function as shown below.

Message Edited by Dennis Knutson on 11-23-2006 09:40 AM

Message 4 of 8
(3,083 Views)

Dear Dennis

Thank you. I can not find the  the second experss vi.  Could you tell me where to find it?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,066 Views)

It's the Express XY Graph. It's on the graph palette. If you are using the regular XY Graph, you can convert the dynamic data to a waveform as shown in this example.

Message Edited by Dennis Knutson on 11-23-2006 12:59 PM

Message 6 of 8
(3,065 Views)
Wow! The XY Graph accepts a cluster of waveforms!?
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,051 Views)
Dennis

Thank you very much.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,041 Views)