From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to split digital waveform channels?

Hi , could you please let me know how can I split the digital channels of a digital waveform(Let's say the digital waveform has 6 channels ) and graph them seperately.

It is very easy to split analog waveform signals ( acquired using N channel N sample) but I don't know how to do it for digital waveforms. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,762 Views)
Browse the digital waveform palette with context help turned on.

DWDT Digital Signal Subset.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,755 Views)

Perfect.Many thanks Denis. 

I also have another question . Let's say I have acquired the digital signal at 1MS/s / Now I want to decimate the number of samples to 1kS/s. Again I know how to do it for analog signal using the decimate function. Do you know a way to do it on a digital signal?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,747 Views)

@tintin_99 wrote:

Let's say I have acquired the digital signal at 1MS/s / Now I want to decimate the number of samples to 1kS/s. Again I know how to do it for analog signal using the decimate function. Do you know a way to do it on a digital signal?

Decimation make sense only to ANALOG signals, as ANALOG signal are continuous and can have any value (within defined range) on the other hand, DIGITAL signals can have just two states (0 or 1), so when you talk about decimating a DIGITAL signal, you need to come up with an algorithm, how you want to knock off the sample data points (say every alternate sample)....!!

I am not allergic to Kudos, in fact I love Kudos.

Make your LabVIEW experience more CONVENIENT.

Message 4 of 4
(2,719 Views)