LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to simulate right mouse click in LabVIEW

Solved!
Go to solution

I am writing some code in LabVIEW to record the activities of the mouse such as moving, left mouse click and right mouse click.  I am able to reproduce the moving, dragging and left mouse click., but the right mouse click.  May anyone show me how to simulate a RIGHT mouse click in LabVIEW?  Thank you very much.

Son

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,780 Views)

Just like the left click, but with other values for the parameters. You can see an example here (it's in the timeout case, if I remember correctly) - http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/No-menu-on-double-click-with-the-right-button/m-p/2278166#M719994

(4,764 Views)

Thanks,

I looked at the example and this example works the opposite way of what I am trying to do.  The example using Event Structure to detect mouse DOWN or UP, but what I want is to issue a RIGHT click. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,755 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author rgbspectrumtimeout

Did you look in the timeout case of the event structure?

(4,748 Views)

I am writing some code to automatically take a screenshot and save it to a bitmap file.  It works fine in the development environment but it doesn't work (the file is created, but no image) once i make it as an executable.  Please help me out if you know the solution.

Thank you very much

Son

Download All
Message 5 of 6
(4,743 Views)

Son, 

Please keep your requests to either a single Forum post, or just to your service request that you have already created and have been using. Thank you.

Huntington W
National Instruments
Applications Engineer

***Don't forget to give Kudos and Accepted as Solution where it is deserved***
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,711 Views)