From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set the text size with Report Generator

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi.

I am trying to set the size of some text with the report generator, but I am finding I can not do this. Here is a sample of the code I am using. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong please?

Many thanks, Alec

report generator snippet.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,261 Views)
Refer an example in example finder
<LabVIEW 2015 Path>\examples\Report Generation\Word Reports\Word Report - Conditionally Formatted Table.vi
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,254 Views)

Missing info: What kind of report are you generating?

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,241 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author alecjcook

I was generating from a word template.

I hacked my version of the toolkit to give myself maunal control of the "from template?" flag. This had got its self permenatly stuck on "T". I have exposed this flag to the outside of the API so i can conditionally control weather I am using the template font or not.

Does anyone know how this toolkit should be used, or have I done the right thing?

Cheers, Alec

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,238 Views)

From what you showed in your original post the font should be changed to size 20 bold. If not, the source of the problem is probably in the vi you modified.

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,219 Views)

The problem was a problem BEFORE I modified anything.

I was using a template (.doxt) and THEN trying to control the font later. I beleive you can not use BOTH of these features without modifying the toolkit.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,216 Views)