LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send a value to a numeric indicator identified by an index

Sorry...

I referred to:

Is there a simple way to understand if all the functions that I've used in my panel are included in the basic Labview package?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(480 Views)

@Davefryx wrote:

Right now I'm working with the evaluation version of LabView. Is there a simple way to understand if all the functions that I've used in my panel are included in the basic package?

Since you are using the evel version, I would assume that whatever you can put down will be available in the base version.  If you have any doubts, you can go to the help page of a function and it will tell you if you need Professional or Full version or a specific toolkit.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(478 Views)
OK thanks.
I have already seen this feature during the development of my application.

I was thinking that could be a sort of a summary of all the used functions to be sure to not forget anything before buy the program. Because it could become a serious problem 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(468 Views)
There is a general list of the differences at http://www.ni.com/labview/buy/

It used to be that I would never recommend the base version since it did not include the event structure and I couldn't imagine not having that. It's now included so it largely (for me) depends on the the analysis functions. If you just use DAQ or instrument control, then the base might be enough.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(456 Views)