LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to roll-back to older version of SignalExpress 3.0?

I had SignalExpress 3.0 version, which automatically upgraded to SignalExpress 2012. This version does not allow to incorporate Labview 8.6 VIs. Uninstalling and reinstalling SignalExpress 3.0 from the disk does not work. Any ideas, how to revert to 3.0 version?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,161 Views)

Hi Mindaugas,

I would like to clarify what you've tried.  Have you tried uninstalling SignalExpress 2012 and SignalExpress 3.0 then re-installing SignalExpress 3.0?  Please let me know if this is the step you took.

Matt S.
Industrial Communications Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,132 Views)

Yes I tried that, but that left me with 2012 version active despite uninstalling signalexpress 2012 and reinstalling 3.0 version from the disk. I was able to resolve the problem uninstalling whole NI software suite and reinstalling it from the disk. That took a lot of time and left me with another problem: signallexpress project which was in 3.0 version is now unreadable (must have been saved with 2012 version). I have folowing error:

"Installed component versions are not compatible with the version of the LabVIEW SignalExpress 2012. Please install the latest versions of the following:

1) LabVIEW SignalExpress Shared Tools"

Is there any way I can open the project without reverting to 2012 Signall express? I need to access data logs from the project.

Thanks for the help.

Mindaugas

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,120 Views)

Hi Mindaugas,

I checked, but it does not look like there is anyway to revert the file back to a SignalExpress 3.0 project.  I apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused.

Matt S.
Industrial Communications Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,103 Views)