From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resolve error : VISA Clear in LabVIEW Interface for Arduino.lvlib:Init.vi ?

i am getting Error -1073807343 when i try running my int block diagram. when i unplugg the Arduino (USB) and reconnect, it's getting 5002 and 5003 error codes. i tried increased the delay in the "USB / Serial" case structure to 10000 like this :" https://decibel.ni.com/content/thread/9762?tstart=0" but still not working. i tried many times but it's just work in a few times then not work. please help me 😞 .

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,624 Views)

So if you are working with LIFA you have to check some points:

1- Have you downloaded the firmware to Arduino?

2- Sometimes you need to press the reset button when you run your VI.

3- The Arduino IDE recent version doesn't work with the Firmware library from LIFA, you have to use a previous version.

4- There are other libraries for Arduino like Linx, try them.

I hope these points would be helpful.

Best regards,

Carlos Vaquera

Message 2 of 4
(5,566 Views)
thanks you. i did everything you say, no other libararies, just have LIFA_BASE.ino in my Arduino; downgrade to Arduino IDE 1.5.6 but it's still no work 😞
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,543 Views)

I have meet the same question.Had you solved it already?Could you tell me how to solve this problem? Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,778 Views)