LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resize front panel using panel event resize?

I'm performing resize the VI front panel, I have searched and review many topics and discussions, but I don't know how to perform and I still have not done.
I'm expecting people to help my project. I save file to LabVIEW 2012
I thank you very much.monitor_.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,418 Views)

Can you explain what you are trying to do?

You are talking about resizing the front panel, and the panel event resize.  Yet I don't see any event structure in your VI, nor anything that has anything to do with the size of your panel.

I do see one problem in your VI.  The VISA Close will never execute.  Because you have a False wired to the while loop's stop terminal, that loop will run forever and the only way to stop the VI is to Abort it, which means VISA close after the while loop will never get a chance to execute.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,400 Views)

Thanks for your reply .
I just want to change how the resize font panel as the example attached. I mean, I do not know how to implement it . I have seen a number of references discuss the use resize event but I do not understand how to implement it . So I want to be guided to perform . Looking forward to your help .
Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,397 Views)

you mean at when vi is running front panel should be resized as your desire . for this you go into Vi properties (Ctrl +I). there are several window size appearence and runtime window position options present there. see the images

vi prop -- windows appeareance.JPGvi prop -- window runtime pos.JPG

vi prop -- windows size.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,389 Views)
Spoiler
After I resize the front panel it is moved away not the same anymore intact. pic1.jpgpic2.jpgpic3.jpgSo I wanted a way to resize and full after the resize objects not shifted miscellaneous
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,337 Views)

select this option in vi properties --windows size, keep the minimum size to 0 ,0. this will help see imagewindow size scale object on front panel.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,317 Views)