From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reset or disconnect all conections to an MS Access database if the database is hung up?

Hi, All:

Sometime I do not knwo why my database in local C drive is locked. If I restart the LabVIEW software, it works fine. Is there a way to disconnect all connections before you make a new connection? I remember I used this function a couple of years ago but I could not find the function in new LabVIEW database connectivity tool kit. I am using LabVIEW 8.0.1. Thanks.

Jim
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,643 Views)

Is it DB Close Connection? You VI should contain one of these. Perhaps you are thinking of DB Tools Free Object?

David

Message Edited by David Crawford on 07-11-2006 07:38 AM

Message Edited by David Crawford on 07-11-2006 07:40 AM

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,636 Views)

David:

Thanks for your posting. I did use the functions you mentioned. I want to know if you can disconnect all database connections if you somehow forget to disconnect. Anyway, my problem has been solved. The reason is the data source name missing after some operation.

Thanks again.

Jim

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,621 Views)