LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to realize the other three events triggered by a sequence of events occurs?

How to realize the other three events triggered by a sequence of events that occurs between Labview, and the time interval between three events for the 50ms?Smiley Embarassed

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,247 Views)

I dont have your assignment here so i dont know what the sequence of events is, for the trigger or action.  Perhaps you should try something, see how far you get, then come back with a more specific question.

For a start: event structures are good at catching events, shift registers can store the result of previous itterations, and queues are great for firing a set of events.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,227 Views)

Are you another student who feels the need to post their "student ID" number as a part of the message?  There is really no need to do that, it is meaningless to us.

You should ask your instructor to answer your questions rather than allowing them to turn the whole class of students loose on the forums usually asking the same identical question.

At least in your case, the question is different from most we've seen.  Unfortunately, you haven't asked a clear enough question for us to understand what you are talking about.

What "events" are you talking about?  Post a VI that demonstrates the code that you have written so far.

Message 3 of 5
(2,225 Views)

sorry about my vague question. = = .  the event i mean is something like “a sound” and then “a sound” lighten the Voice-activated lights, a event cause other three results and those three results come out one by one in addition there is 50ms between "them" .that maybe what i mean........my engish is poor ,sorry...

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,213 Views)

sorry about my vague question. = = .  the event i mean is something like “a sound” and then “a sound” lighten the Voice-activated lights, a event cause other three results and those three results come out one by one in addition there is 50ms between "them" .that maybe what i mean........my engish is poor ,sorry...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,212 Views)