LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to read array on text file

Now, i have text file and it 's contained 3 columns  1000 rows (i save this data from signals to text file ). I want to read this data
from current text file (.txt) but, only 1st colums 1000 rows . How to fix this problem, please help me.Smiley Sad i have some example about my text file

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,455 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,446 Views)
Just use the "read from spreadsheet file" function have a look at the existing VIs :

Help >> Find Example >> and search for "spreadsheet" there are different VI that can inspire you 😉

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,439 Views)

Thank you,Smiley Wink but i have one problem : i want to sparate  2 D array becomes 1 D array , How can i do this .

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,440 Views)
How do you want to do that ?
If you have 3 lines and 3 columns you want only 1 column of 9 ? If yes, there is a function "reshape array that do this very well 😉

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,432 Views)
What do you mean with "separate 2D array becomes 1D array"? Could you be a bit more precisely?
Using LV8.0
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't be afraid to rate a good answer... 😉
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,432 Views)
Now, i try to use this (untitled.vi). You can see 2 D array that is the output from the spreadsheet to array
but right now,  I want to use only 1D array because i will use DBL data type. Please help me Smiley Sad
Thank you very much.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,428 Views)
Use the "Index Array" function to select the necessary data. There you can define where the data is taken from (row and/or column as parameter).
Using LV8.0
Don't be afraid to rate a good answer... 😉
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,423 Views)
Yes, I already success. Thank you Very Much Smiley Very Happy Thank you  Thank you  Thank you .
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,411 Views)