LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to plot two points simultaneously on image?

Solved!
Go to solution
I want to plot two points simultaneously on an image. I tried using IMAQ overlay point and IMAQ Light meter for point. But when I try to plot two points using either of these two VIs, I find not even one point is plotted. How to resolve this?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,831 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author intensity

intensity a écrit:
I want to plot two points simultaneously on an image. I tried using IMAQ overlay point and IMAQ Light meter for point. But when I try to plot two points using either of these two VIs, I find not even one point is plotted. How to resolve this?
If your image is zoomed out, the point size may be to small to allow a proper drawing of the point. Otherwise IMAQ overlay point works flawlessly...
Message Edité par chilly charly le 01-31-2009 11:40 AM
Chilly Charly    (aka CC)

E-List Master - Kudos glutton - Press the yellow button on the left...

Message 2 of 5
(2,813 Views)

Thanks for the reply. The program works fine. But as you said, the points are too small and hardly visible. How can we magnify them? Is there any method to show the points visible?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,762 Views)

intensity a écrit:

Thanks for the reply. The program works fine. But as you said, the points are too small and hardly visible. How can we magnify them? Is there any method to show the points visible?

Why don't you draw bigger points ? You could use the IMAQ Overlay Oval to draw a circular point.

Chilly Charly    (aka CC)

E-List Master - Kudos glutton - Press the yellow button on the left...

Message 4 of 5
(2,749 Views)
Hi, I tried plotting the two points seperately instead of array and it seems to work perfectly now.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,746 Views)