LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to plot two bundled clusters in one graph?

I have an instrument that collects Current readings. I press the Run1 button, and it measures the current at different voltages on a sample. I press the second Run2 button  and it also measures the current at different voltages except this time the sample is illuminated. Both Run1 and Rund 2 generate bundled clusters, which I then plot. What I want is to super-impose these two plots. The problem is  I created/generatde these two bundled clusters (X and Y) separately using two case structures (latch). I try to get the clusters outside the loop, but there's the FALSE condition I have to deal with. How do I get around this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,774 Views)

Give this to build array and output of build array give to graph.

This way should work and bundle should be of time & parameter to be plotted (Make sure)

Let me know. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,761 Views)

Hard to follow your code description, why not post some code?

A diagram tell more than thousand words 😉

That way you might get the fastest help.

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,758 Views)

Here's the VI. Technically I want the bundled array and plot graph out of the Case Structure. But I can't do that. There's a FALSE condition I hae to deal with.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,719 Views)

I am attaching you one image. Look at that.

Hope this will help you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,713 Views)

The shift register is your friend. 

I did not have the instrument VIs so I used Diagram Disable to make a runnable VI.  I substituted a sine function for the data source.

Lynn

Message 6 of 6
(2,693 Views)