LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to plot power factor as a graph?

Hi EduU,

if you really want this then look at my example from the other thread!

If the example isn't clear enough then ask in that thread for more information...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(1,070 Views)

I was looking here GerdW, this give me like 1 power factor... I need plot the 3 in the same graph....

so I repeat your code 3 times... so I only have to plot that?

or I need to change something more?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(1,055 Views)

more one thing GerdW, how can I put two scales on Y-axis ??

I didn't find where I have to change for that =x

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(1,048 Views)

Hi EduU,

to create a new Y-scale you right-click the current Y-scale and select "duplicate...".

"I was looking here GerdW, this give me like 1 power factor... I need plot the 3 in the same graph.... so I repeat your code 3 times... so I only have to plot that? or I need to change something more?"

I really don't understand what you're saying here... If you want to plot more than one line in the graph you should build an array of plots like shown in the context help of the graph...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(1,041 Views)

Ok it's done!

Now I will test here and see if it works!

THanks

Message Edited by EduU on 06-02-2010 07:55 AM
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(1,037 Views)

Well I made it with 1 line, and it works....

but I need a help in one thing, if the user want to zoom the graph... to see a value with more precision... the scale wont change.... so how can I make that?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(1,023 Views)

More one thing that I need help, I have the rms numbers of voltage, current, real power, apparent power and reacitive power.... How can I calculate the power factor without analysing the waveforms to know the angle? because I have the correct values but sometimes the real is capacitive and I get values inductive...

So I have to find a way to calculate power factor capacitive and inductive with the RMS numbers 😞

any help on that?

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(1,010 Views)