LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to plot power factor as a graph?

Well guys, I have an array with power factor values and I need to plot this in a graph.

My problem is because as you know, power factor has positive and negative values so when I plot I need to change my scale to get a better visual.

I was thinking about:

Anyone have a graph or a code that make its? Because I already tryed here a lot but never get a good solution 😞

and I think this isn't that difficult! Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17
(5,126 Views)

Hi EduU,

this has been discussed several times before in other threads created by you! You have been given a lot of possible solutions...

Could you please provide links to the original threads and mark this clearly as a double post?!

What exactly is it, that you name the provided help as "never get a good solution"???

Message Edited by GerdW on 06-01-2010 02:50 PM
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17
(5,117 Views)

Hi EduU,

in this thread I already complained about double posting, so why don't you stick with your original threads?

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17
(5,113 Views)

Well GerdW, sorry I try to find the original thread but I didn't find it!

You get me a possible solution... but I need to separe the values for two scales one positive and another one negative... and I don't have that... I only have an array with all the values, and I can't think anyone in LabVIEW think in a way to show power factor as a graph.

I was looking EPM  palette... It calculates the power factor as I do, but only show the numbers... and I need to plot that 😞

Sorry for double post!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17
(5,103 Views)

Hi EduU,

you can find your own threads by searching in your profile (just click your name) Smiley Wink Or you could use the search function to look for "power factor graph"...

There were other possible solutions than mine, also without separating the values...

Message Edited by GerdW on 06-01-2010 03:18 PM
Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17
(5,099 Views)

Why don't you plot the angle?

Rodrigo Cuenca
www.cidesi.com

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17
(5,083 Views)

Well, but I need plot the values...

So I can took this values and see if I need a PFC "Power factor correction"

because here in Brazil the values of PF have to be better than 0,92

so we need it a lot!

With this values in a waveform graph would be much more easier to see what we need to correct it!

GerdW, I know have more solutions... but I tryed all and no one works for my case 😞

I only need a graph the have this scale.... that I can send my values and it's done....

because the calculate, the values I already have.. and it's very correct.... I only need show it in a graph to become more easier to analyze!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17
(5,074 Views)

Hi EduU,

as LabVIEW doesn't support a scale like the one you want you should go the way with faking the scale by any of the previously shown methods! The user will not see the difference when done properly...

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17
(5,068 Views)

Yes, GerdW

I already understood this! =D

But the methods I saw.... no one fit my problem with the things I have....

your example was the better... but for it I need split my values to 2 scale....

And I don't want to make it 😞

No methods for what I have at the moment?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17
(5,057 Views)

I will use a fake scale, I already think about it...

I only need a method to  use what I have....

If I have to split my array in 2, for positive values and negative values, how can I make that?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17
(5,035 Views)