LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to open or convert the LVLM2010.iso File I got from my download

Solved!
Go to solution
I recently downloaded the LabView version with the NXT toolkit. I got an LVLM2010.iso file, but I can't open it or do anything with it. I do have WinRar. I can't use LabView in any form, i just got a .iso file. Any help is appreciated
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(4,596 Views)

An ISO file is a CD/DVD image. You can download and install 7-zip and convert it to a regular folder (right-click...). Then open the folder and run setup to install LabVIEW.

Or you can burn it to a DVD. What is your OS?

Message 2 of 10
(4,593 Views)

I'm using Windows 7. I only have to get this LabView version to open a block diagram someone sent me, so I can print it. But I only got this file and there is no LabView-icon on my desktop.
Thank you for answering so quickly.

PS: I'm not very good with computers, so I won't understand most abbreviations.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(4,587 Views)

I don't know if someone could do this for me, but I'll just ask. I don't have to work with LabView (atleast not at home). I only need the block diagram to print it and to make a powerpoint, i don't need to change anything. Could I just send it to someone, and could that person send it a pdf file of the block diagram to me back, so I can print it and use it in my powerpoint? 

I know this is a weird question.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(4,571 Views)

You can attach the VI here.

Message 5 of 10
(4,557 Views)

I attached the file to this post. It would be great if you could send me the pdf version of the block diagram. It's not totally finished, but that doesn't matter, I can complete it in school.

Thank you, really, thank you.

I know that this is not the purpose of this forum, but it was the easiest solution for my problem.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(4,552 Views)

Sorry, I need to find a computer that also has the NXT toolkit installed.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(4,526 Views)

Can anyone do this for me?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(4,511 Views)

@Wenzel31 wrote:

Can anyone do this for me?

There is absolutely no need to attach the same file twice in a row. All the information is in your earlier post.

(... and nobody would understand what "do this" means without going back and read the old post!)

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(4,508 Views)
Solution
Accepted by JordanG
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(4,496 Views)