LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make two DAQ assistants work separately?

Hello all,

I need your suggestion on this problem. The automatic control system is posted previously in a message called 'Second DAQ assistant in power supply control system not working'. The link is shown below

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Second-DAQ-assistant-in-power-supply-control-system-not-working/m-p/...

According to the answer to my prior quesiton, I want to close 1st DAQ assitant after the steady state critieria is approached. Then start 2nd DAQ assistant and dump steady state data. After dumping steady state data, I want to close 2nd DAQ assistant and then start the 1st DAQ assistant for dumping unsteady state data. How to achieve this operation?  

BTW,

I utilize two DAQ assistants for acquiring steady state and unsteady state temperature data respectively. The first DAQ assistant (Samples to Read 5, Rate 5 Hz) for unsteady state data acquiring works well (please see attached image file First DAQAssistant for Unsteady State Temperature Acquiring ). The second DAQ assistant (Samples to Read 12k, Rate 200) for steady state data acquiring does not work (please see attached image Second DAQ Assistant for Steady State Temperature Acquiring).

Thanks for your time and happy thanksgiving!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,306 Views)
Replace the DAQ Assistant with the actual DAQmx functions in order to give yourself more control than what the assistant provides. Either that our user a single DAQ Assistant as previously mentioned.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,284 Views)