LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to load/import/extract Axon Instrument .abf file 2.0.4 version?

Hi all,

We recently set up a low current measuring system using Axon Instrument's devices, and the data recorded are in .abf format 2.0.4 version. I know there's an example VI about abf file format here: http://www.ni.com/example/30979/en/, but it only supports up to 2.0 version. Is there any support for loading/importing/analysing .abf version 2.0.4 file format? 

Thank you!

Weisi

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,922 Views)
Have you tried the example VI to see if it works? I wouldn't expect a version number 3 places out to make too much of a difference.

Are the differences documented anywhere?

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,908 Views)

Actually I have and couldn't load it. That's why I'm seeking help here. Not only LabView, most of the softwares that support abf 2.0 don't support 2.0.4. I wanted to attach an example file here but I think this format isn't allowed to be upload...

I'm actually writing to the salesman at Axon Instrument for some documentation on the new version 2.0.4.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,884 Views)

Here I attach a sample data file if you can help me?

Thank you so very much!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,855 Views)

We are having the same problem for a new setup we recently ordered. It seems that the new digititzer is causing the problem.

Have you got the problem solved? If so, may I ask how it is solved since it is giving us a hard time for now.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,457 Views)