LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to implement state machine architecture

Hello Ritu,

You can implement State Machine in your code. For your learning you can view here

Thanks and Regards
Himanshu Goyal | LabVIEW Engineer- Power System Automation
Values that steer us ahead: Passion | Innovation | Ambition | Diligence | Teamwork
It Only gets BETTER!!!
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(841 Views)

To Himanshu Goyal,

Thankyou sir, i have seen the link and i am trying to learn it, although i know it's basics but don't how to use it, i am trying to understand and learn from your llb's, and will try to implement it in my code.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(809 Views)

Hi

I have only looked at your code. Not got chance to make a complete review.

However, look at the examples on the NI and also read the tutorials on state machine architecture.

search around and you will find much useful resources.

regarding your email, i could not reply back due to some issues.

Regards
Freelance_LV
TestAutomation Consultant
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(795 Views)

It's ok sir,  and yes i have found some good tutorials and examples and i am trying to learn from them.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(778 Views)

It looks simple enough. I'd say Event structure as it seems to be a typical UI where you react to button presses.

Your case structure for the tab control is solid and something that'd typically be handled in a timeout case (like updating the graphs, but probably no need for a timeout case in Patient Info tab)

The Save button would be an event to handle the file save and so on.

As for your question in the code, just add a error in/out to your search for empty strings and it can easily be controlled to execute after file creation.

Good luck

/Yamaeda

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(755 Views)