LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to give user option to select temperature or voltage measurements with NI cDAQ-9178

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello. I have written two programs for the NI cDAQ-9178 that work perfectly, but now I would like to combine them ... and give the user the option to perform either a temperature measurement (NI 9214 module) or a voltage measurement (NI 9201 module). I've tried using an Enum Control to a Case Structure, where the

user can select either "Temperature Measurement" or "Voltage Measurement", but when executing the program, only the User Input Front panel will open and the program just stops. Could someone please look at the attached code and give me advice on placing my two programs into a case structure?? Each program contains two VIs ... a User Input subvi and a Measurement vi. Is it possible for me to drag the Temperature and Voltage VIs into the case structure?? Thanks.

FYI - I'm reposting this, because I couldn't get the attachment to work on my previous post

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,657 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author mzlhb
I found my solution. I just had to right click on the vi and subvi ... select "SubVI Node Setup" and set the Front Panel
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,634 Views)