LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fix sbRIO " Unhandled Error Detected"

Dear all,

I was configuring my sbRIO 9636 using NI Hardware Setup wizard. After correctly configuring my PC's IP address and targets address, the wizard keeps on showing the error below.
I am running LV 2012 with LV-FPGA and LV- Real Time Module ( both 2012 version ). The target is connected directly to my PC so had to use manual IP settings. Need help. 
Untitled.png

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,449 Views)

You are probably missing something in your LabVIEW installation.

NI-RIO

NI-VISA

NI-DAQmx

It could be old firmware, or something else.  You can always follw the directions at the bottom, and contact National Instruments Support (not this forum, but the phone support).

Machine Vision, Robotics, Embedded Systems, Surveillance

www.movimed.com - Custom Imaging Solutions
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,445 Views)

I have every module installed. This whole thing was working a month ago but I don't know what happened suddenly. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,438 Views)

Hi NapDynamite

Can you see the sb-RIO on MAX?

What did you install first LabVIEW or the drivers?

Could you attach a technical report to check the software and drivers that you have installed on your computer?

Regards

Esteban R.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,418 Views)

Hi NapDynamite

Which software are you trying to install on the sb-RIO? Or which is the setup for the sb-RIO that you are using?

Regards

Esteban R.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,417 Views)

The wizard uses NI System Configuration to do the actual installation.  I would suggest trying to upgrade to 5.5.

http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/view/p/id/4086/lang/en

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,408 Views)

I was configuring it using the Robotics Wizard. But when I tried the actual Eval Setup ( the Evaluation Version of LabVIEW which came along with this sbRIO evaluation kit ), it worked. 

Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,396 Views)

I would like to know, how to solve this problem I'm working with LV 2013 and I have all of those modules, and i don't know what else can i do.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,217 Views)

Hi koziak92, 

Are you receiving the same error as the original post?  What steps have you tried so far?

I recommend creating a post on the Real-Time Measurement and Control board for questions about our RIO products.  Creating a new post and on the corect board helps ensure the most visibility for your question and makes it more likely that someone with relevent experience will see the post.

Real-Time Measurement and Control: http://forums.ni.com/t5/Real-Time-Measurement-and/bd-p/280 

Regards,
Kelly B.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,185 Views)