LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find which sub-vi is running in highlight execution mode?

Solved!
Go to solution

Have you restarted LabVIEW after dropping it into that project folder? 

I'm not sure if there are any other secrets for getting that to show up in the Tools menu.  And I don't know if running a VI in debug mode has anything to do with it.  You say "don't see the icon in the toolbar".  What are you expecting to see where?

If anything, I don't think you need to do anything to get this into any menus, toolbars, or palettes.  It can be just one of those VI's you have on your harddrive, and you just open it and run it when you need to use it.

(PS, I won't mind seeing the Pack make it to the Superbowl, as long as they can lose it to the Ravens.):smileylol:

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(798 Views)

Smiley Embarassed

It's there.....  I don't know why I was expecting a "Lightbulb" icon up on the debug palette right next to the actual Highlight Execution "lightbulb"....

(and if they go to the Superbowl, they won't lose Smiley LOL Of course after last year's meltdown against the Giants....   Smiley Embarassed  )

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(793 Views)

K...  it's there. Just not working for me in 2011.

I'll play around with it when I get a chance, right now too many other things going on.

I looked at it breifly and it doesn't look like it is getting all of the names (references) of the vis that are in memory.

Dan

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(790 Views)