LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create table from .ini file

Hi,
The file *.ini generates a Multicolumn Listbox where is indicated a number (variable) of tables with them characteristics (row and column) as in the picture below.
I need to find the way to create automatically, on word file, the tables as indicated in the *.ini file. Do you think that it could be possible? That you know, exist a Macro to do this?
Best regards
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,475 Views)

This actually sounds like a question on how to program a Word macro.  As opposed to trying to create LabVIEW code.  You should probably ask this question in an MS Word forum.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,465 Views)

I would like to use the Labview code.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,446 Views)

Sounds like you want to use the Report Generation Toolkit.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,432 Views)

@Olfati wrote:

I would like to use the Labview code.

But you asked about using a macro.  Word has macros.  LabVIEW does not.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,408 Views)

I need to find a way to create a table automatically in word file, but i am not able to (i don't know how to figure it out). Could you kindly give me some suggestions to find a way?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,362 Views)

As Taki said above, to do this you need to use the Report Generation Toolkit. This will allow you to generate tables in a word document. Look for the examples in the LabVIEW Help for a rough idea of how to use the toolkit and if you have any specific questions after that then feel free to post them here.

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
Message 7 of 8
(3,351 Views)

There's this - https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-24118

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 8 of 8
(3,341 Views)