cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to continue loop T/F loop until it is false

Solved!
Go to solution

Need Help!

I want to compare 2 numbers (Lo and Hi).

If Hi>Lo - Case False: move to next stage

If Lo>Hi - Case True: Post the error messege and ask the user re-enter until it's correct (case False)

untitled.GIF

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,106 Views)
Where is the rest of the code? At a minimum you need a loop. Or, do you not have this?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,104 Views)
For a while loop right click on the loop terminal and slelect "Continue if True".

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,097 Views)
I have a while loop but I need a condition for user to re-enter prior checking T/F again because right now the loop keep running even I hit ABORT button.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,082 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author CP_AT
Can you post your code? It would make it much easier to see what the problem is. In the meantime I attached an example of some code that does basically the same thing you want to do.

Mark Yedinak
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,080 Views)

Here is my example

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,067 Views)
Take a look at the example that I posted. The problem you are having with your code is that you are not allowing the user to get back to the front panel. You have nothing in your code that waits until the values have changed therefore your are putting up the dialog immediately after they press the OK button. The dialog box is being raised so fast that you can't get any other action in such as changing the values of teh controls.

Mark Yedinak
LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,059 Views)
Thanks,
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,034 Views)