LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect NI-USB 6501 Device to Front Panel Diagram

I paid for the application builder and you should be banned from these sites. I will be running an exe on the actual test production computer, not on my development computer. I do not want the program to run when the exe is launched. I am taking torque measurements and only want the measurements when the test bed is activated and turning the torque device, the meter will be running all the time and I do not want crap measurements in my solution. So if you do not understand what I am trying to accomplish then do not respond!

Thank you to those who are REALLY trying to help, I really appreciate it.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(784 Views)

@gprall001 wrote:

I paid for the application builder and you should be banned from these sites. I will be running an exe on the actual test production computer, not on my development computer. I do not want the program to run when the exe is launched. I am taking torque measurements and only want the measurements when the test bed is activated and turning the torque device, the meter will be running all the time and I do not want crap measurements in my solution. So if you do not understand what I am trying to accomplish then do not respond!

Thank you to those who are REALLY trying to help, I really appreciate it.

LOL.

The comedy on these forums is incredible.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(776 Views)
Your program WILL run when the exe is launched. That is the correct way it should be done and your code should be written to take that into account.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(769 Views)

I found an example, that might be interesting to you.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(741 Views)