LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to compare one by one element of one column with other table's first column ??

Solved!
Go to solution

Thank you very much for your reply.

I have put this in while loop because i have one sensor and i have to do mapping using that sensor.

that sensor gives me Id number angle x and y data.

but i have to compare the ID and if Id is match then go forward other wise stop.

as you mension step in your previous answer is exactly what i want.

But the concept is device does not know what is the final id, how many reading it has to do so i want to set that Final Id, when it read the final id and during the measurment when final id is matched then programm will stop.

other wise 

continue mapping until the final id is matched or wrong id is detected.

step 1. enter the final id.

step 2. ener the file path where your file is saved with all the data of ID angle X and Y.

step 3. run the program and enter ID, so comparison operation will start and if id match then forward string will generated                if not then stop string or programm will be stop.

step 4. ID match then enter new id again comparision and if all id matched entered by user then programm will be                            continuew until the final id is detected and when final id matched with id enterd by me then program will be stop.

that means two case for stop the programm that 1.. is when final id is matched with current id and 2nd is when false id is detected in this both cases programm should be stop.

hope you will get my point why I want contunes while loop for my operation.

here in attachemnet i have attached vi which you send me in last post but its not working properly can you suggest me that what changes shoul i need to do.

thank you very much for your time and help.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 21
(146 Views)