LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear a cursor list without clearing the first row??

Hi all, good to see ya ...

I'm having this problem , that i'm using the first row ín a cursor list as a cursor in another graph. The rest of the rows are used as test sets i can add. So  when finnish with the tests if some was set, i have to delete or clear the cursorlist(but only the tests and not the first wich is the pointcursor) byy using the graphs cursor list proberty node ' Crsr.List '  and initialising it as showed in picture 1.
Picture 2 shows the cursor list with some test and the cursor name (point cursor) and properties at  top. These properties are directly copied to another graph cursor list also at the top and there the point cursor is used as the cursor. The tests are also copied to the other graph cursor list, but when deleting the tests by 'clear button' all data are cleared also the point cursor. That is my problem.
so the question is, how can i clear a cursor list without clearing the first raw and its proberties. any suggestions would be much help for me.

Regards
Zamzam 
HFZ
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,267 Views)
Zamzam

The cursor list is just an array so you can delete the elements that you don't want.

David

Message Edited by David Crawford on 06-15-2006 12:46 PM

Message 2 of 2
(2,258 Views)