LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change language of installed LabVIEW.

Hello everyone,

I am student working on a project in german company which requires LabVIEW simulation. The labVIEW installed on my computer is  in german language, as I am not german speaking person, I want to change the language of the installed LabVIEW to english without loosing all Data.

How can I do this? Do I have to reinstall the LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,750 Views)

What Data? You should not loose your data by reinstalling LV.

I am afraid you have to have LabVIEW install DVDs (or the install files downloaded from NI) in the language you wish.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,742 Views)

As suggested you will not lose any data by unistalling and installing labVIEW and yu dont require a different serial number and you cannot directly change the language without uninstalling

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,709 Views)

Hi Yogesh,

you normaly don't loose your data. They are normaly saved in your user directory(or specified by the user).

If you are new to LabVIEW I don't think there are any important data from LabVIEW you can loose.

Kind Regards,

Philipp K.

AE | NI Germany

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,673 Views)

Thanyou everyone for the reply. I will download the required file and try to reinstall the software.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,656 Views)

Might there be localization issues?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,633 Views)