LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to bundle a queue?

I've used bundle before on regular data types etc

Can't seem to work out how to bundle a few queues into one?

Mainly for aesthetics on the block diagram, so I can pass the bundle into my SubVIs and unbundle and use as necessary?

Tried connecting queues into both 'bundle' and 'bundle by name' but with no joy? Or is that off the ball totally?

Cheers 🙂

Message Edited by Michael Burgess on 03-31-2005 03:04 PM

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,760 Views)
Hello,

It seems to work fine here...

Paulo
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,751 Views)
Ah - sorry - I was thinking back to a problem a couple of weeks ago that i'm readdressing - remembered properly now - I can bundle them like that, but let's say I wanted to feed that bundle wire into a subVI - is that possible?

If so, what 'control' or 'indicator' do I need to drop onto the subVI front panel / block diagram to wire to on the connector pane?

Cheers
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,748 Views)
Hi,

The easiest way you can do that is right click on the wire between the bundle/unbundle and choose create control.
Place the control that comming out of this in your subvi and then you can connect them.

Regards,
Paulo
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,741 Views)
I would start by getting all my ques into a bundle, then I would right click on the bundle and create an indicator this will have all the ques references in it.Then I would copy it into the subvi and make a control for it. Here is an example I threw together.

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,737 Views)
cheers guys 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,729 Views)