LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to average three analog inputs from analog pins of Arduino

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, I am using Labview Interface For Arduino. I have successfully interfaced Arduino with Labview and acquired analog input using potentiometer. But now i want to take three signals at a time and want to average it. If anyone know how to do it please edit below program and attach it.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,773 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Mayure5h

I would just do the three reads in a FOR loop.  Create an array to store the channels to read and let the loop autoindex on the channel and autoindex the read value.  This will create an array of your readings.  Then just use Mean.vi to get the average.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 4
(2,751 Views)

Will you plz update the above program and attach the file. Plz Plz Plz

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,715 Views)

@Mayure5h wrote:

Will you plz update the above program and attach the file. Plz Plz Plz

Why can't you do it yourself?  You've been told how to do it.  We are not here to do people's work for them.  You couldn't afford me.  If you do it yourself, you will learn.  Otherwise we are just wasting our time here.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,662 Views)