LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add real-time on X-axis if I have already limits on Waveform chart?

Solved!
Go to solution

I have waveform chart with limits and I need to add real time on X-axis. Usually I do it with "Build Waveform" function (see pic - one chart with limits and second with time. I need to combine it at one chart). But in case when I have limits it is impossible to connect all necessary data. What is the best way too add time to waveform chart in this situation?

Thank You in advance for response.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,645 Views)

Use waveforms for each plot!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,622 Views)

Thank You! But what do you mean exactly? If I connect plots in one buildform (pic c) - chart is running with correct time but only 1 data of 3 is visible (without limits). And I need to see it all data. If I create waveform per each plot (pic d) - it is again impossible to connect all data in one chart, cause if I connect 3 brown connections in one cluster - output is pink. But I need brown - for Waveform chart.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,601 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author mathijsen

Hi mathijsen,

pic c is plain wrong. It makes no sense to writd values to the Y input of the waveform three times…

Pic d is correct. All you need to do is to use BuildArray to create an array of waveforms! (Did you read the context help of the chart? It tells you which datatypes it expects!)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 4 of 4
(2,585 Views)