LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add array into case and get an output

I have an array going into a case structure, I am trying to have the output of many variables, and it works but I want the output variables to be outside the case structure. Can someone help?

Also, for my particular output of Log Date, the format of the CSV for log date is 5/19/2017 as an example, how can I have it in the same form but the number indicator won't work or a string indicator. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,404 Views)

1. Just pull out indicators outside the case structure, wire the wire to it, and then right-click on the right-side of Case Structure, where will be junction terminal, and select "Default if Unwired". Then it'll be OK.

case structure.PNG

2. Second question regarding date is not clear... Could you explain it, please?

Sincerely, kosist90

logos_middle.jpg

Check out new features of LabVIEW 2017!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,401 Views)

So my excel file has a date in the format M/Date/Year and I put all that into a array. And how do i get the output to be in that M/Date/Year format like the excel sheet from that array. Because I use a array subset function to get the exact index and then choose indicator for my other output variables like if its a string or number, but the date will not output properly.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,364 Views)

Scan From String has format codes for dates and times so that you can read from a string such as "5/22/17", and have it become a timestamp.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,359 Views)