From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a 2nd Y axis on XY Graph

I have a time based XY graph on which I wish to display 2 flow rates that have dramatically different magnitudes and units of measurement. Therefore I wish to graph 1 against a left Y axis and the other against a different right Y axis.

How do I get the 2nd axis to show up on the graph?
Message 1 of 5
(15,108 Views)
If you right-click on your left y axis, select "Duplicate Scale" to create a new axis. Then you can right-click on your new axis and select "Swap Sides" to put your new axis on the right side. You will have to affiliate your plot with the new y-axis through the plot legend (or programmatically).

Chris
Message 2 of 5
(15,105 Views)
Thanks, so easy but not so obvious, at least for me.

I appreciate the help.

Regards,
Bernie
Message 3 of 5
(15,103 Views)

Hi,

what changes in the NI9234 program have to be done to acquire all the 3 axis signals from the accelerometer that i have connected to the compact rio.

Currently there are only 2 signals that are getting captured and I want to capture all the 3 axis data.

According to the below link, it says we have to select the physical channels in order to acquire all the 3 signals. But when we check in NI max, it says no devices found. But the program is running and is capturing the details of x and Y.

http://www.ni.com/tutorial/7110/de/#toc3 (Step 2)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(12,697 Views)
You've posted to a very old thread and one that is not related to your question. Please start a new thread with additional details such as this 'check in MAX' image that you say reports no devices found.
Message 5 of 5
(12,688 Views)