LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a 2nd Y axis on XY Graph

I have a time based XY graph on which I wish to display 2 flow rates that have dramatically different magnitudes and units of measurement. Therefore I wish to graph 1 against a left Y axis and the other against a different right Y axis.

How do I get the 2nd axis to show up on the graph?
Message 1 of 5
(15,149 Views)
If you right-click on your left y axis, select "Duplicate Scale" to create a new axis. Then you can right-click on your new axis and select "Swap Sides" to put your new axis on the right side. You will have to affiliate your plot with the new y-axis through the plot legend (or programmatically).

Chris
Message 2 of 5
(15,146 Views)
Thanks, so easy but not so obvious, at least for me.

I appreciate the help.

Regards,
Bernie
Message 3 of 5
(15,144 Views)

Hi,

what changes in the NI9234 program have to be done to acquire all the 3 axis signals from the accelerometer that i have connected to the compact rio.

Currently there are only 2 signals that are getting captured and I want to capture all the 3 axis data.

According to the below link, it says we have to select the physical channels in order to acquire all the 3 signals. But when we check in NI max, it says no devices found. But the program is running and is capturing the details of x and Y.

http://www.ni.com/tutorial/7110/de/#toc3 (Step 2)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(12,738 Views)
You've posted to a very old thread and one that is not related to your question. Please start a new thread with additional details such as this 'check in MAX' image that you say reports no devices found.
Message 5 of 5
(12,729 Views)