05-11-2011 02:35 AM
Please can you explain the working of your FDC Maintenance.vi.
How are you configuring the PXI with the pump?
Do you some more similar examples?
I need to control the chemical pump.
05-12-2011 01:24 AM
1.Chemical cleaning pump SGE-5E, 150AX125A, volume 2.8meter cube/min, attached motor 50HP/4P/440V
2. Level transmitter and indicator
3. Pressure transmitter: PSHH model, -1-10bar, PT 3/8'. 4-20mA, 2wire DC 24V
4. Digital Pressure transducer gauge: -1-10bar, PT3/8", 4-20mA, DC 3wireDc24V
5. Vibration sensor Rockwell sensor, ICP accelerometer, 9100, sensivity 99mV/g Output bias 11.4VDC
6. Temperature sensors
7. Two Heaters
I need PXI control all these above mentioned.
05-12-2011 01:26 AM
I have DAQ Ni 6251 so I prefer using voltage type signals.
1.DI/Do for pump start and stop, heater On/Off
2. AI signals for pressure transducer, level transducer
05-12-2011 09:10 PM
As mentioned above I need to Control the chemical pump, please see the VI I have developed.
1. I want to use DAQ for signal acquisition for temperature, pressure, voltage, current.
2. Control the pump On and Off, Heater On/Off. How Can I connect it?
3. I tried using the example of tank simulation. But I am unable to understand the VI what is the farmula generated in average Sub-VI, Level subVI, Temp. Sub VI.
4. In my VI where can I put the main power control button.
5. I want to read the voltage and current values to be read from the pump and displayed on the front panel, Do you this I did the correct coding?
I have to feed these data values collected to the PLC. How can I do that?
I am also posting the picture of the remote panel but i want to replace it to NI control.
05-12-2011 10:57 PM
Here are a few suggestions:
1. Inner while loops must be set to only run once or they need to be taken out of the larger overall while loop, otherwise they will prevent any other code within your main loop from executing.
2. Pressure Daqmx read should be 1 channel/1 sample
3. Elapsed time needs to be initialized to 0 at the outside of the while loop
4. Elapsed time is not connected correctly to your calc subvi
I am not sure what you mean by 'how do I connect Pump On/Off'. Do yo mean electrically to the Pump Motor? If so then you will need a solid state relay and possibly a motor starter module.
05-13-2011 01:39 AM
Thank you for your suggestion.
Please see the modified VI as per your advice.
1. In my VI I want to build emergency stop and main power on/off. How can I do that?
2. Please can you explain me the working of the example VI level measurement of tank, I took from the example but there is no explaination.
3. I want to collect all data, pressure, voltage, currect, temperature and level, store it in excel file. How can I do that?
Please see the picture attached. How can i connect with the PXI?
05-14-2011 03:27 AM
I am getting error -50103, occurred at DAQRead(analog) Possible reason the specified source is reserved.
But I checked all the channels How I can remove the problem?
Still I am struggling Main power switch to control all operations.